By roney | January 30, 2017 | 0 Comment
Setup Asus Zenpad 3S 10 Z500KL wifi hotspot on phone. Every person should be following the good section for their using the android smartphone. That also related with the Asus Zenpad 3S 10 Z500KL smartphone. This is good aspects for you and I hope, you will be a success for the method. Basically, the setup option needs for the users so that they can share data from another wifi device, get free internet opportunity from another wifi device. So first to last, you have to abide the rules of the hopemyworlds blog.
Setup Asus Zenpad 3S 10 Z500KL WiFi Hotspot
You may already know that this is amazing asus android zenpad. There have super and the best-operating system for this Asus Zenpad 3S 10 Z500KL smartphone. It’s supported android version 6.0 marshmallow and nowadays, marshmallow is a comfortable android operating systems. Try to remain that every newly released android smartphone published via marshmallow version although, there have another one Nougat 7.0 but marshmallow is popular and comfortable.
Setup WiFi Hotspot on Asus Zenpad 3S 10 Z500KL
- Tap on Apps and to the Setting option
- Now tap on the More option
- View Wireless & Network option from more option
- Now view the Mobile network sharing option
- Now, press Setup WiFi hotspot of Asus Zenpad 3S 10 Z500KL
- Put the Router name or Network name on the SSID field
- Select Security WPA2 (AES)(Required for password)
- If select None security (Required for none password)
- Save the wifi hotspot setting
Read more How to Root Asus Zenpad 3S 10 Z500KL
- Take another device that you want to connect with Asus Zenpad 3S 10 Z500KL
- From this device, turn on WiFi systems
- Now, Find the available network from the wifi fields
- This is available wifi network that you had been put on SSID field
- After finding, select and connect the wifi
- If WPA2 PSK creation, then type password otherwise, none
- After created the connection successfully, you would be able to use wireless internet or wireless Wi-Fi easily.
Read more how to hard reset asus Zenpad 3S 10 Z500KL