By | December 28, 2016 | 0 Comment
How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy j7. Now I am talking about-about Samsung Galaxy. Samsung Galaxy is the latest smartphone and latest all version software use in this mobile. When we are using any smartphone sometimes we are facing some problem. uses as we making pattern Lock on Mobile screen sometimes we forgot the pattern lock. Sometimes we are using pin lock or password lock on mobile. But if you forgot the password then we are going to a mobile service shop for Hard Reset the smartphone. So now I want to talk about the factory reset And hard reset. when we flashing our smartphone or after a hard reset, our mobile all data will be lost.
notice: Before hard reset, your mobile phone remove SD card And SIM card from your mobile phone. Otherwise, maybe you will lose your all necessary file or important data from your mobile phone.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime All step are to Follow
1. First Turn Off your Smartphone by Power button.
2. Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Smartphone.
3. Press And hold VOL+ Button, HOME Button and POWER Button For 10 Second and release PowerButton when to vibrate your Smartphone.
4. and when you see on your screen No command then press the Power button. Sometimes shows recovery mode for select option VOL- Button for select wipe data/factory reset and power Button to confirm this option.
5. and Use Vol Button for select Yes– Delete all user Data and press the power button to confirm the option. (notice: when you select Yes– Delete all user Data and press power button then shows message lost your Phone all data.)
6. wait for a few time for resetting your Phone then select reboot system now and press Power Button.
See more video tutorials Of bypass unlock FRP unlock
7. and your phone will reboot.
8. after rebooting your phone your smartphone complete OK.
see also more video tutorials remove FRP lock and google bypass
When we are using the mobile phone We are looking our mobile suddenly not working. Touch is not working and is hand then we are thinking maybe our mobile has damage we are going to mobile service shop but I want to say first you can try to solve this problem it himself take a few time then again put the battery on your mobile phone and then power on If the problem has solved so done .If it is not working then you can hard reset or factory reset the mobile. If the mobile phone it not working then you can firmware the mobile phone just download the flash file from internet and try it if not working then maybe the mobile parts is the problem.