By | October 19, 2016 | 0 Comment
Samsung Galaxy 8 How To Hare Reset And factory Reset: Samsung galaxy A8 is the latest mobile in this year. This mobile OS is Hi version v.6.0.1. The mobile phone is excellent color. when we are buying the mobile phone we have no clear knowledge for use. Sometimes we are using pattern lock, password lock, and pin lock. after pattern lock and password lock we forgot the password and pattern lock. And time our mobile making hang and virus problem using the internet. When all problem we are looking in our mobile that time our mobile need to hard reset, and factory reset, and soft reset.Notice: When we are going to hard reset our mobile phone At first we have to need backup all mobile data in our SD card. And remove SD card and SIM card from our mobile phone, Because after hard reset our mobile phone maybe you’re mobile all important data will be lost. So before hard reset your mobile phone backup your mobile data.
1. The mobile network is GSM/ HSPA/ LTE and SIM Singel sim NARO SIM dual SIM NARO sim dual standard by.
2. Display – super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 16 M color, 1080*1920 pixels.
3. memory 32/64 GB and 3 GB RAM, microSD and up to 256 GB memory supported in this mobile.
4. camera primary 16 MP f/1.9 autofocus LED flashlight 1080px.
5.Battery 3300 mAh Li-Lon Non- Removable Battery.
How To hard reset
3. Now select from recovery mode wipe data/factory reset using Volum key and confirm it by power key.
4. And then select factory data reset and tap to reset the device.
5. now select yes– delete all user data and confirm it by POWER key.
6. now select reboot system now from the option.
7. Now your mobile will reboot and after reboot your mobile now complete done your mobile.
How to factory reset your mobile:
When we are using the mobile phone We are looking our mobile suddenly not working. Touch is not working and is hand then we are thinking maybe our mobile has damage we are going to mobile service shop but I want to say first you can try to solve this problem it himself take a few time then again put the battery on your mobile phone and then power on If the problem has solved so done .If it is not working then you can hard reset or factory reset the mobile. If the mobile phone it not working then you can firmware the mobile phone just download the flash file from internet and try it if not working then maybe the mobile parts is the problem. When we are using the mobile phone then we are looking some hang or touch or another function is not working. So then you can just open the back cover your phone and remove the mobile battery for few minute. And again put the battery may be the mobile is ok now.