By | September 30, 2016 | 0 Comment
How To Hard Reset Symphony V85. pattern lock When we are using any Smartphone always we are showing sometimes our mobile doing hang and sometimes we are making pattern Lock and we Forgot the Lock. then we need the mobile Phone to do the factory reset our smartphone. but when you buy a new smartphone that time you don’t know how to solve it. and you go to the mobile service shop for services this smart mobile. so I thing for this work you need much time lost and also money but the Samsung How to Hard Reset Symphony V85. If you read this article I think it is possible for you because it is very easy to work. no need more time to do it just 3 minutes I think you can do it. For your safety, you need to learn this. in this, we have many posts on android mobile. I have created a post on Hard Reset, Factory Reset, user password Lock. google lock, country Lock, pattern Lock. If you read this article you can do it yourself at your Home. Read also: How to Hard reset Samsung J3
1. First Turn Off your Smartphone by Power button.
2. Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Smartphone.
3. Press And hold VOL+ Button,and POWER Button For 10 Second and release Power Button when to vibrate your Smartphone.
4. And when you see on your screen No command then press the Power button. Sometimes shows recovery mode for select option VOL- Button for select wipe data/factory reset and power Button to confirm this option.
5. And Use Vol Button for select Yes– Delete all user Data and press the power button to confirm the option. (notice: when you select Yes– Delete all user Data and press power button then shows message lost your Phone all data.)
6. Wait for a few time for resetting your Phone then select reboot system now and press Power Button.
7. And your phone will reboot.
8. After rebooting your phone your smartphone complete OK.
1. first you have to turn off your mobile by the power button.
2. after turn off your mobile you have to remove SIM Card and SD Card Form Your android phone.
3. And your phone is ready to Hard reset.
4. now turn on your Smartphone and touch menu button and go to setting option.
5. Then go to Backup And reset option and tap this option.
6. now you see Factory data reset option and you tap this option by.
7. and tap reset device option then after a few minute, your smartphone will reboot.
8. finally you see Delete All /Erase Everything And Tap this option. then after a few time, your mobile will all Data Delete and the smartphone will reboot. Then your Mobile will fully successes complete Hard reset and you see your mobile phone new looking .the android Mobile Phone is the better for all if we are using it properly. we don’t want to know that’s the way we can not this properly. so I think we should learn about. now I am going to our all services to know to all user.
When we are using the mobile phone We are looking our mobile suddenly not working. Touch is not working and is hand then we are thinking maybe our mobile has damage we are going to mobile service shop but I want to say first you can try to solve this problem it himself take a few time then again put the battery on your mobile phone and then power on If the problem has solved so done .If it is not working then you can hard reset or factory reset the mobile. the mobile phone it not working then you can firmware the mobile phone just download the flash file from internet and try it if not working then maybe the mobile parts is the problem. When we are using the mobile phone then we are looking some hang or touch or another function is not working. So then you can just open the back cover your phone and remove the mobile battery for few minute. And again put the battery may be the mobile is ok now.